I've finally finished The Bella Dress Pattern! It was a lot of work but I am so happy with how it came out! My hubby was kind enough to trace the patten pages on the computer for me.(Thanks Hubby!!) It was a team effort. It is listed in my Etsy shop as of this morning and I've added a link to my side bar.
I was experimenting with knit fabric last week and wanted to get the hang of it before I tackled the Sienna Dress Pattern and destroyed all my t-shirts. I knew working with knits is a little tricky and I don't have a serger (yet.) Someday... So anyway.. I purchased some interlocked knit at Joann's on sale and I used my Bella Dress Pattern. It came out fabulous and looked soo darn comfy! I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was working with knit but you definitely need to take more time and be more cautious. I used my even feed foot (quilting foot) which helped and I sprayed some starch to help the knit behave.